Remember TimTim? I haven’t worked on it for a while but I noticed some issues on the Galaxy Nexus I got earlier this month.
While I was at it, I ended up fixing a couple of other issues, here’s the change log:
- Improved rotation algorithm.
- Fixed alarm/vibration issues on Android 4.0 and 4.1.
- Added xhdpi assets to support WXGA.
- The dial now moves continuously during countdown.
- Selecting a preset now works when the timer is already active.
- The soft keyboard is shown when adding/editing a preset.
I’m especially happy with the new rotation algorithm. It finally feels just right: smooth and usable.
I still haven’t added an indication that the timer is ticking. That’s probably the number one complain I get, but I’m not happy with the solutions I’ve come up with so far, so I’ll brood some more on that one.
The next thing I’ll do with TimTim is port it to iOS, now that my wife has an iPhone.